- 11. Apr, 2017
Computational Science and Engineering
Computational Science and Engineering (CSE) is a relatively new paradigm for scientific research and engineering design in which large-scale simulation, data analysis, and high performance computing play a central role. In fact, the applications of CSE can be seen in almost all disciplines.
The Second International Conference on Computational Science and Engineering 2017 will provide a unique forum to exchange innovative research ideas, recent results, and share experiences among researchers and practitioners in a broad-range of topics related to High performance computing, Modeling and simulation, Algorithms, Big Data Analysis and visualization, Data Science, CSE Education, Advanced Networking and Applications and Intelligent and Bio-Inspired Computing.
- Emeritus Professor Ian Witten, Computing & Mathematical Sciences, The University of Waikato, New Zealand (TBC)
- Professor Limsoon wong, KITHCT Professor of Computer Science, School of Computing, National University of Singapore, Singapore (Confirmed)
- Professor Wai Kiang (Albert) Yeap, Director of Centre for Artificial Intelligence Research Auckland University of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand (Confirmed)
- Professor Takuro Sato, Professor of Computer Science and Communications Engineering, Waseda University, Tokyo. (TBC)
- Professor Nak-Young Chong, School of Information Science、Intelligent Robotics Area, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (JAIST) (TBC)
- Professor Hidenori Nakazato, Faculty of Science and Engineering, School of Fundamental Science and Engineering, Waseda University, Tokyo. (TBC)
(Early Bird Rate) First Round Call for Paper - USD450 (MYR2000)
Paper Submission deadline: 28th May 2017 (Extended to 10th June 2017)
Notification of Paper Acceptance: 26th June 2017
Camera Ready Paper Submission Deadline: 7th July 2017
Authors Registration Deadline: 7th July 2017
ICCSE2017 Proceeding Publication
ICCSE2016 Programme and Abstract Book
The program and abstract book for the International Conference on Computational Science and Engineering 2016 can be downloaded and viewed by downloading the ICCSE2016 Conference Program Book below.
The Previous ICCSE2016 Programme and Abstract Book
Full programme and abstract text can be viewed here