Submissions to the main conference, including Research Track and the Applications Track are available from the EasyChair ICCSE2018 submission system.
All paper submissions should be limited to a minimum of Six (6) and a maximum of eight (8) pages. When submitting a new manuscript corresponding authors are expected to consider whether:
- people identified as co-authors fully qualify for authorship (significant contribution to the work, development of the design and concept of the research, data processing and analysis, writing or revising the manuscript, accountability for all aspects of the work)
- all the parties contributed to a manuscript are mentioned in the acknowledgments (attraction of funding, general administrative support; writing assistance, technical editing, language editing, proofreading, etc.)
- all the co-authors give their consent to submit the final version of the manuscript manuscript is original; all the work and wording which was taken from others is appropriately cited
- sufficient detail and references are provided to permit others to replicate the experiments; raw data is available for checking if needed
- manuscripts describing essentially the same research have not been submitted to several journals to avoid multiple or redundant publication
- relationships that potentially could result in a conflict of interest are disclosed
Each manuscript must be checked for plagiarism using software which is full responsibility of Authors (Turnitin Similarity Index Not More Than 25%).
All submissions will
be reviewed in a single-blind manner by at least two Program Committees on the basis of technical quality, relevance to conference topics of interest, originality, significance, and clarity. All accepted papers will appear in SCOPUS indexed Materials
Science Forum journal (Q3) published by Trans Tech Publications Ltd.
ISSN print 0255-5476, ISSN cd 1662-9760, ISSN web 1662-9752
You may find the Materials Science Forum journal template paper below.