Submissions to the main conference, including Research Track and the Applications Track are available from the EasyChair ICCSE2018 submission system.
All paper submissions should be limited to a minimum of four (4) and a maximum of eight (8) pages. Authors should carefuly and entirely read "Instructions For Authors" for manuscript preparation.
All submissions will be reviewed in a double-blind manner by at least two Program Committees on the basis of technical quality, relevance to conference topics of interest, originality, significance, and clarity. Accepted conference papers will be published as a special issue of AIP conference proceeding (indexed in SCOPUS) published by AIP Publishing.
You may find the AIP template paper here.
Originality of Research Papers and Warranty
- Authors should follow the "Journal Policy" strictly that all manuscripts should be 100% ORIGINAL and UNPUBLISHED and free from plagiarism and copyright infringement.
- Authors should warrant that all text/figures/photos/tables are completely original, unpublished and have not been previously published and copyrighted by anyone elsewhere in any form and media whatsoever.
- Authors shall warrant that all abstract/text/figures/illustrations/photos/tables do not infringe upon or violate any copyrights or intellectual property rights, personal rights or rights of any kinds of others and contains any types of libelous or unlawful statements or material or instructions that may cause harm or injury to a person or property and manuscripts do not contain any plagiarized, fraudulent, copyrighted, and improperly attributed materials whatsoever. The Author(s) also represent and warrant that they have full power and authority to enter into this publishing Agreement. All authors are fully responsible for the complete contents of the manuscript. Each contributor(s) agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless American Scientific Publishers, all its Officers and Editors for any breach of warranties under this agreement.
- Each manuscript must be checked for plagiarism using software which is full responsibility of Authors (Turnitin Similarity Index Not More Than 25%)
- Extended/modified versions of previously published abstracts/papers in any conferences/journals or any other media in any format whatsoever are not allowed and accepted for publication in the journal.
- By submitting the manuscripts for publication, the authors fully transfer copyrights of their Work to the publishers. Once submitted, copyright transfer agreement cannot be withdrawn by authors.
- It is taken for granted that authors have obtained copyright permissions for the reproduction of all previously published materials from original source if manuscripts contain any such copyrighted (figures/tables) materials.