This page includes all the information you need about the registration. If you have any doubt, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All main ICCSE Conference registrations include:
- Conference Pack (Programme Book and Book of Abstract)
- All Sessions and Keynotes
- Welcome Reception event
- Social event (Gala Dinner)
- Lunch and 2 coffee breaks per day (Aug. 29 and 30)
Once a paper is accepted the registration phase begins. Authors have to complete the following FOUR steps.
Step 1 – Registration and Fees
It is mandatory for at least one author of the accepted paper to register in order for the paper to be published in the Advanced Science Letters journal and be included in the Technical Program. If an author has got more than one accepted papers, each paper has to be registered.REGISTRATION RATE
- Non-Student Author (First
Paper): USD450 / MYR1800
- Student Author (First Paper): USD400 / MYR1600
- Author with Additional Paper (Per Paper, 2nd Paper and Onwards):
USD300 / MYR 1200
(Deadline Normal Rate: 18th May 2018)
- Non-Student Author (First Paper): USD500 / MYR2000
- Student Author: USD450 / MYR1800
- Author with Additional Paper (Per Paper, 2nd Paper and Onwards): USD350 / MYR 1400
(Deadline Late Paper Rate: 29th June 2018)
- Non-Student Author (First
Paper): USD600 / MYR2400
- Student Author: USD550 / MYR2200
- Author with Additional Paper (Per Paper, 2nd Paper and Onwards): USD400 / MYR
- Extra page charge (per Page): USD100 / MYR450
- Conference Attendees: USD300 / MYR1350
All the conference attendees should be registered. Only registered authors can participate in conference and present their papers. If the registered author is absent, another co-author if his/her status can present the paper. If a student availed the deduction facility while registering and he/she is unable to make it, then another co-author student can present the paper. Only full time scholars and students can avail the student deduction facility. Students should submit the scanned copy of the Identity Card along with the Bonafide Certificate from the Head of the College/University.
REGISTRATION CAN BE MADE VIA THE FOLLOWING METHODS:
a) Pay by Credit Card, Debit Card and Paypal (Go to Eventbrite)
b) Pay by Wire Transfer (Download the Registration Form below)
Registration Form ICCSE 2018 Updated
Authors may make their payments of the registration fees by Wire Transfer. Please download the Registration Form below.
Step 2 – Copyright Transfer
All Authors have to sign (for their individual paper) Copyright Transfer Form electronically. Please download the Copyright Transfer Form below.
Step 3 – Camera Ready Paper Submission
You have to submit the camera ready paper in accordance with the standard Conference Proceedings. Maximum allowed pages (while submitting the camera ready paper) WITHOUT Extra page charge is 8 (eight) pages.
You may find the Materials Science Forum journal template paper shown in Author Instructions page.
Step 4 – Complete Your Registration
Please send the following documents to email@example.com before the authors registration deadlines.
- The revised full paper in Ms Word and pdf format. Please download the Camera Ready Full Paper Template from Author Instructions.
- The copyright transfer in pdf format. Please download the copyright transfer from the link shown above.
- The completed registration form (Pay by Wire Transfer) or Eventbrite registration.
- The scanned copy of the proof of payment in pdf format (For
Wire Transfer) or Ticket obtained from the Eventbrite registration.
- The report on how do you revised your paper aligned with reviewer comments in txt
- Please provide Plagiarism Checker using either CrossCheck http://www.crossref.org/crosscheck/index.html or Turnitin http://turnitin.com/
onto your Revised Full Paper and send the report as well.
Registration Terms and Conditions
- Each paper will only cater for One Author Registration. Other authors must pay as Participant Without Papers if they want to attend and participate the conference session.
- With No-Show status, the registered participant cannot ask for any materials to be sent to the Author UNLESS with a certain fee (Email Conference Organizer). Minimum is USD50 (International) and
RM100 (Within Malaysia)
- Each paper will only get One Certificate. Extra certificate can be obtained with additional fees.
- Authors agreed that the publication of the journals/papers/book chapters will take 4 – 12 months from the conference date.
- Payment will not be refunded
- Access to the Journal/Book/Proceeding Publisher database is not provided by Organizer. Author must use their institution subscription for the access. Author has no right to ask Organizer for the copy. Hardcopy version is also not provided by either Conference Organizer or Journal/Book/Proceeding Publisher.
- Journal/Book/Proceeding Publisher has right to cancel any manuscript that does not meet the conference track or the paper is not suitable for their Journal/Book/Proceeding. In that case, affected author will be contacted for several alternative options such as move into another Publisher or etc.
- Author must make sure that their article is written based on Journal/Book/Proceeding Publisher Topic AND Organizer Tracks.
All terms and
conditions will be applied automatically once payment has been made.